2013年9月12日星期四

Kingdom Age, Build your kingdom, slay dragons

Kingdom Age, Build your kingdom, slay dragons, and command an army in Kingdom Age, brought to you by GREE - makers of hit games like Crime City and Zombie Jombie!  buy kingdoms of camelot gems Play with your friends, destroy your enemies, and live by the sword! Kingdom Age brings together city-building, hack and slash action quests, and competitive siege warfare for engrossing gameplay that’s positively medieval!

Kingdom Age wastes no time throwing you into the fray. You'll make simple choices regarding the look of your character, and then you]re off to save some unnamed monk. cheap kingdoms of camelot gems Your appreciative new companion will walk you through the particulars of gameplay, and the pacing of the tutorial is both brisk and comprehensive.

Outside of dispatching the typical "social" game issues Kingdom Age handles like a Diablo style game on the character missions and like Suikoden with the army attacks.  cheap kingdoms of camelot gems Each thing builds up experience points that leads to leveling up and cashing in level points to strengthen the character and/or the army under the player's command. With the army battles you take on other players in the Kingdom Age world. Troops will die, gold can be lost and the battle could end with a debt. While I can attack other peoples kingdoms I have to make sure I'm keeping my place protected, because I can also be attacked.

没有评论:

发表评论